Sightings Thread

http://www.gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=1868308

not race legit

was alpine / imola

legit as M3’s get

As much as I <3 that color combo…

Estoril blue / black is more win.

Drive my car, don’t be woman. Then bring your car to New Hampshire with me on 10/1. Cheap track day, easy track.

I’ll Ken Block that shit in DT Albany

Bmws suck.

07 335i coupe for sale or trade for e93 m3 white/red.

Cossey envys Emanuel.

Wat? E-man has Interlagos blue.

Estoril blue son. ESTORIL.

I’ll tell you what’s legit…M3’s that tow trailers…:ninja

Don’t know who that is, but I’ve see that car 3-4 times a week over the past couple months. Car looks really good in the white/black scheme.

I90 east is fucked parking lot, stupid white prius on the grass, glass on left two lanes. 87 is backed up blocking exit 24 tolls also

EVERYONE LOOK FOR ME I’LL BE DRIVING MY MIATA.

Took me an hour and a half to go from exit 25 to SPAC and this was leaving around 345. I see it’s only gotten worse.

you know whats even better??

TDI’s that tow trailers.

Took almost an hour from the “1 mile to Ex24” sign to get to 787. And had my daughter in the car, lots of fun. One of the few times I wish the crv was auto lol

Saw an F40 on the thruway today. :bowdown

White GTR in Stuyvesant plaza. Maybe boost creep?

Nope. TDIs tow trailers all the time.

Saw a silver s60 r in the cluster fuck of traffic on 87n around 5:30

because race tdi.

Werd and it’s diesel so it’s supposed to tow shit

At the Baja SAE competition this year, we could only have one car parked in our pit area, and one guy had a shitload of tools in his Mk4 jetta tdi, so we had his car (which had a hitch on it) parked in front of our tandem axle trailer that we used to haul the racecar and half a shop’s worth of tools (just about everything that isn’t bolted down) and spare parts (probably about 5000-6000lbs worth of shit). Convinced at least a dozen people we towed everything out to wisconsin with the TDI.

Also on thursday afternoon there was a state police helicopter circling the area around the pool I work at. I guess a bank got robbed on western ave not far from xgates, and they were chasing the guy.

White F430 on Rt7 by exit 6. Had new yellow plates so I’m assuming someone local just picked it up