Sightings Thread

these 3 the other day in manhattan

Silver vert Lamborghini 5 mins ago on 87 n by exit 7

Ferrari 458 and 360 Challenge race car yesterday, along with several Porsche cars, including a GT3 Cup car, Viper ACR, lots of Lotus Elise/Exiges, Mustang Boss 302 LS or two, and best of all:

BMW 3.0 CSL
(what many BMW enthusiasts call te “Batmobile”)

Bentley rolling through my hood yesterday.

Blue 2g Neon on central, whooped my ass I stopped wasting gas when I realized how sick it was. I think he said 35r. Shit is sick.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I saw that volvo with the gold wheels in wynantskill, I know its someone on here. I nodded but I don’t think he saw me so I ROMPED on it up the street to get his attention lol.

I think I was parked next to a volvo with gold wheels on Troy Schenectady Rd at Mobile getting gas. Blue?

Yeah it’s blue

That’s my Volvo I must have missed the romping haha

White Nismo Z w/license plate “DRILIT”(??) at Washington and Central.

seen smoosh in the mini in clifton park around noon the yellow wheels work

Took 2 Colonie PD cruisers from a dig @ the airport. Put bus lengths on them but they got ahead once I hit the speed limit.

I wish I could just do this:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGk2Hr3GcS8[/ame]

Maybe idk what u do for a living but I’d love to race a Colonie pd cruiser!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5rzasDgfN1qf1116o1_500.jpg

Nutts to butts thats Nolan!

No affiliation with the department, just happened to be in the right place at the proper time. It was pretty funny, like Smokey and the Bandit minus lights and sirens.

Haha

Was there a sweet mustache involved? If not Did they at least teach you how to get drunk, get fired from the police force become a lousy trailer park supervisor that sucks, hangs around with a fuckin’ idiot that doesn’t wear a shirt and looks like a dick but thinks he looks good?

Guy revved his ninja 250 at me on everett. I was impressed. Not.