Sightings Thread

:rofl

The guy who owns that is in a car club I’m a part of. He has a twinturbo 458, Gallardo, and R8.

Did his 458 get tuned/built by EPL? If so, it was there when I brought my 911 there.

Nope his was tuned by Heffner, first one done by him. Same with his G and R8.

I think EPL does some tuning for Heffner.

Oh may be… This is from Heffner’s site, only 458 on there and it’s the Mclaren owner’s. Was this the one you saw Cossey?

http://heffnersperformance.com/heffner_ferrari_twin_turbo_458.htm

He’s doing something right.

Yes he is :number1

He does some type of computer rendering? Thats cool.

Saw marty again aa couple cars behind me in rensselaer around 1pm

Haha close… He owns a construction company who is helping to build the freedom tower in nyc.

How’s your buddy’s business doing where he copies and pastes pics from L4P and other forums onto Facebook?

I don’t recall. I know Jim (KillerBlackbird) took some pics of it while my car was on the dyno but I can be wrong.

I just remember Tony (owner of EPL) telling me that the owner had a TT Gallardo, R8 V10, and an MP4-12C as well as some other vehicles.

Your sig makes my brain hurt.

It looks like the same one, black roof, yellow calipers. I don’t remember the Heffner on the intake boxes but the rear wasn’t open.

It’s doing fantastic, you’re so nice for asking. He made his first million yesterday :number1

Definitely him then. Really into twin turbo-ing things haha, just got a twin turbo speed boat :ahh

3 Nascar Nationwide series haulers on the thruway tonight between exits 25 and 24

Saw PJB carrying a baby

I am working for a company on said project…wonder what company/who.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

wtf?