Sightings Thread

Seen Swifty at Keeler Benz lookin real spiffy.

Heading home from work today I stopped off at the Round Lake Auto/Sunoco Gas Station. Talked to the owner cause I saw a mk4 silver supra parked out front. Thing looked good minus the wheels he had. Said it had a t70 single turbo

Drove past some guy in a bugeye WRX with the back tires locked up off of Central Ave :rofl

That’s Dave, real good guy. Haven’t talked to him since I lived off exit 11 but I know he used to own 3 Supra’s at one point. All in great condition, he definitely knows his shit!

i like the flat black one he has thats always out front

prolly was me in the GLI, dont remember seeing a old z car though.

saw scooter scootin to work on monday

Light blue Datsun 240z on rt 9 in latham

Orange 260Z parked in front of my work. Grayish white R8 V10 on western just past SUNY about a half hour ago.

Saw a silver Impala ROMP on some riced out black Cobalt LS the other day :rofl anyone on here?

Black Audi S5 blew by me in my government car today doing about a buck 10 weaving.

Fisker Karma on rt7

http://media.caranddriver.com/images/11q1/379496/2012-fisker-karma-review-car-and-driver-photo-386473-s-429x262.jpg

Saw a White R8 today coming through the clifton park five guys lot when i was working, black hood, and black stripes by the door. i fucking love the look of those cars

What year impala? I’ve got a friend with a silver 04-05 SS. I think its pullied.

sbardy getting his swell on at the gym last night

I saw him a couple weeks ago in malta I was with Black Sheep in the EvoX and he went blowing by us haha. Sexxy car

Checking out dudes at the gym…creepy. Supposed to check out the womenz.

also seen this guy yesterday in cp car looked good dont know how much i liked the black hood though

I did a double take when I saw you next to me. Your looking good Paul, can tell your working out hard.

It’s all fun and games till Pjb grabs you like he grabbed Singh at buffalo wild wings.

Saw the white RS5 on the new Rt7 bridge yesterday on my way home from work, gave the thumbs up. That thing looks so sharp.