Sightings Thread

^^GT3rs is sick!

Bring Benny back

What do you drive again?

I think that I keep seeing you. Black mid-90’s Civic? I keep seeing some kid with a lowered black civic around here. Gave him a wave last time I saw him.

I DD a blue ‘01 TDI Jetta, low on BBS’ and some other OEM+ bits, sometimes(rarely) I drive my black '12 Silverado down there.

I’ve seen you a couple times on 9W, but lately I’ve been taking Elm Ave. --> 32(I believe) through Bethlehem/Delmar --> Rt85

Some more porsches on the thruway

Saw that R8 again today on my way in. Still not sure how i feel about that black hood, but still a nice car none the less.
Lots of nice cars out today though.
-R8 ive seen twice in the past few days
-White Ferrari 458 on the northway this morning headed southbound by CP at about 8:30(Not sure whether spider or italia)- Never seen one in white before and god damn its a beautiful car
-Maseratti Quattroporte headed northbound around 8:30 as well
-Saw the white RS5 in the parking lot yesterday morning as well when i got to work

saw a black gmc syclone truck on central ave stuck in traffic next to me at around 3

Thought I saw AVB in the evo on rt7 by Keeler. Maybe not though

Probably not.

Lowered 240 near hvcc, gold wheels

He checked me out first.

Thanks man. Ive been busting my ass lately and eating better and Im down 25+ pounds in the past few months.

You look alot bigger (jacked up) than the last time I saw you.

That’s an Italia.

blue '90’s Ford Ranger with a stack pipe and flapper valve on the northway this morning. Looked like it was smaller than 2" diameter

Belongs to the top guy at GE Global Research in Niskayuna.

Pry was me. What time?

Why you say pry not man? Haha

Not sure, maybe 6-630ish

Was most likely me then. I was coming home from work. Where you in that TDI at the stop light by dunkin donuts heading toward Keeler? I have grey sage autosports decals along the rockers

saw i really nice blk wrx 4dr with maybe 19’s also black. dropped and sound like an exhaust. it was on wolf last nite around 5:20pm. one of the nicest i have seen on the road!

I have seen a slammed s13 240 on rt 9n in greenfield the last few mornings. Like a light tan primer color. It’s pretty nice minus the front bumper and huge crack in the windshield. Anyone on here?