Sightings Thread

Here’s a sighting maybe someone can explain. Every day i drive i-90 east to work. Every single day m-f i see the same dark blue impala at the rest stop between exit 24 and 25 (i drive by between 815 and 830am every day), parked by the telephone pole by the gas station closest to i-90. Usually i see an orange vest hanging on the drivers seat. I have seen this guy for probably the last 4-5 months every single day, i have no idea what he’s doing. best guess would be something with DOT.

Mike at CRCs jetta at the arsenal when I was going to the gym.

Actually its Bowmans TDiGli :slight_smile:

and Yetti’s VRtGTi

:number1

nolan in the magnum on alt. 7

1slowcam on rt 29 on his buell around 230

Saw the black TDI that CRC did at crossgates by the theatre.

black Bentley on the thruway tonight

I think I just saw the squattro leaving 99s in Kingston a minute ago.

dirty euros thursday meet is there

im aware the fake dirty euros go there on thursday.

There are always a handful of dumpy vw at the BK on that stretch at night too.

green crotch rocket running from a trooper on rt7 in duanesburg, anyone on here?

Silver Carrera GT on 90 east today around 115.:excited

unmarked blue Impala with a plain clothes cop had a BMW suv pulled over on the exit 1 off ramp of the northway tonight and then a black Viper convertible on Highbridge road as I was walking.

I also saw one of my work’s box trucks broken down on the shoulder of route 9 in Round Lake this afternoon with a long oil trail behind it. Seized motor. I had to go pick up the driver.

Just saw a dark blue BR-Z directly followed by a blue RS5 going South on I87. Both looked real nice.

Just saw a greyish blue ZR1 got on the northway at exit 9 goin south.

marty chewing his nails waiting at the i90 bridge light :lol

Black Del-Sol w/plate “SVADY” getting a sweet parking spot at Great Escape this afternoon.

I work at Audi, that kid just picked it up today. He’s 19.

LOUD white 4th gen camaro heading towards Best buy just outside of downtown Saratoga. I didn’t get a real good look at it, but could’ve been a vert. Anyone know the car? I’d love to know what exhaust setup is on it…