Sightings Thread

:rofl nice interfooler

red ~'78 Corvette flat towing a Jeep-like vehicle on the thruway tonight

Black CRV on union street tonight with wide ass mickey thompson looking mud tires on it sticking out of the fenders, looked pretty cool.

Getting some inspiration?

new srt300 on wade road this afternoon with some SRS radials out back…

Holy shit that is it! Maine plates…

Apparently it’s been spotted a couple times down by me. WTF is up with that thing? lol

Using the term white trash to describe that car would be considered a generous compliment.

Well it has been sighted a couple times in my area…

But think about it, it’s purpose built. You don’t need to worry about crashing into anything. :smiley:

looks like a tacky piece of shit built by somebody craving attention because their mother didnt hug him enough as a child

I think the pipes used for the roof rack/exhaust assembly is worth more than the car itself.

That’s all I have to say about that.

id love to call you a bunch of different hate words, but i willl refrain from it so i can continue to laugh at you and make myself feel better .

Mind if I ask why?

Hahaha def not. I’ve just never really saw one that had stuff done to it, Let alone really aggressive tires with no lift.

a wild Bennyfizzle is spotted in that picture

saw me and krazykid getting air borne in the skeeter on champlain monday afternoon.

Passed Gatville around 12:30am. Was in the duramax

white Suburban towing a helicopter on route 7 by Watt street last night

up near balltown right? i think i remember seeing a dually duramax didnt know it was you

Grey GT-R at the druggie apartment complex in Schodack, wtf. :rofl