Sightings Thread

I’ve had a few of those and the Yellow Jacket SRT Challengers come through work. Nothing special other than the color/decal scheme. Look cool, would still rather a blue w/ white stripes SRT or white with black/silver stripes:thumb

Theyre also lighter. The 12+ superbee’s that is.

I don’t know all the specs or difference of the super bee but first time I saw one up close and thought it looked good. $45k sticker price on it too doesn’t seem to bad either

saw the 2 worst sounding LSx motor cars driving like 15 year olds in rush hour traffic on 87N

Red c6 vette with black tails and wheels, and a silver 5th gen camaro racing. Sounded like they just didn’t have exhaust on.

Exhausts are for pussies

Lsx vehicles are for pussys.

Drove the Super Bee on a track back in June. They’re amazingly fun…except the hand hold on the driver side roof kept coming down and hitting my helmet. #MoparProblems

+1

LSX vehicles are for real men.

Are you flirting with me? Trying to show off your YouTube search skills?

:rofl

he wants to take u fishing in the dark

youtube search skills.

remind me next time I see you out in the kayak to fly by you at 60mph less then a foot away and watch you go airborne and flip over.

:rofl make sure you have a camera handy

$50 for you if caught on camera.

saw two guys smooking a j in a riced out green civic on i-90 this morning. made me crack up

silver e36 m3 sedan on what looked to be c4 vette wheels in the lot at erie and liberty in schenectady

dude lives around the corner from me.

i think he is newbie down at ge. ive seen the car on the other side of the building on campus. works 2nd shift. thing is slammed. lucky we dont have speedbumps lmao

black cobra with polished wheels at target in eg