Sightings Thread

:rofl

That was a Camaro SS with the boat. Red convertible

hillbilly fishing boat? good one dude.

last time I checked, I must be doing something right if I BOUGHT A HOUSE.

its pretty pathetic that you need to pick on me for buying a $30k truck and buying a bass boat, cash out right. Whats next, you gonna try to pick on me for getting married? buying a house? it seem’s like you want to be my shadow. Making a signature about me, talking about me in every other thread when I post on this forum 5 times a month now. You must dream of me or some shit. You really think I needed to get rid of my car? fuck no…but when I made the decision it certainly helped because toothless fucks like yourself are ruining the car scene around here. 5 years ago, the car scene was awesome. Last few years since fools like yourself came out of the wood works with saliva flapping gums, kinda killed it. Your the fakest fucker I know. You walk around talking to everyone acting like their best friend then you will leave them and go to another group and talk shit about them. Your a fucking 2 faced chameleon. Your pathetic. If I remember correctly, at one point you even told me that if Howard got in your face again you were gonna “knock him out”. Yeah, im sure buddy. If I wanted to be a COMPLETE asshole I could even rattle off a list of names of people you talked shit about, then were completely different when they were around. I have had convo’s with several people on this forum that are nice to you, because they are good people but fucking hate you with a passion for the same reason I mentioned above. Your a fucking snake. Im not even in the car scene anymore and you will wont shut the fuck up about me. Give it up. We all need to grow up sometime and obviously your a slow learner.

You really, really think i care about anything, or what anyone has to say about me on here? :rofl 5 years ago you had no camaro if i recall correctly, i could be wrong, or you had your V6. BIG CONTENDER over here. Rattle the names off! Id love to be reminded who i shit talked, lets see em! Im pretty sure when Howard got in my face at the car show i gave him every chance to hit me, i even laughed at him. You on the other hand would just sit home and hide from the Caton brothers. Man, talk about talking shit online and being different in person? I can dig up 3 years of smokinss posts on here that do the same thing. Just like mentioning that the main reason you have your house is because the wedding gifts you got. Its hillarious to see you get all worked up over ball busting. I may be a slow learner, i guess but, ill be a slow learner doing a lot more in life than having a career catching sunfish, cutting logs with dad and talking like Chip douglas for the rest of my life in the trailer park. Thorry Drew,theriously.

:rofl

Just as a courtesy from the rest of the internet… it only makes you look like a clown to talk shit about money you don’t yet have. Jussayin.

Im just trying to stay on a level playing field with who is yelling at me like theyre better than others. Ill be the first to admit im broke. I have no shame at all.

Does that go for magic dream machines also , Wayne? Its kind of like the money thing.

100% accurate Death. Now I see you’ve learned if we can only get Smokin on board. LOLOLOLOL

I just fuck with him in the smallest way and he gets furious. I am going to write a book with my partner Nolan and title it, “The art of Trolling”. He may make “5 posts a month” but, i know he’ll be back on here to check this thread and reply. Thats the fun of it. Hes furious and wants to fight me etc and i am laughing as his blood pressure climbs over the internet.

Not getting in the middle of this, but a house is not hard to aquire… If you got 20% down and have a job, anyone can buy a house.

Not to get off topic but, i saw a beautiful E46? Correct me if im wrong, same year as cosseys Laguna blue M3 this morning. So nce.

Saw one too in Rensselaer at the diner, also just saw LaDuke in the Jetta on 787 south, car looked spotless

maybe it’s just me but i still view it as an accomplishment.

+1

Getting the house is only half the battle. The other Half is paying for it for the next 15-30 years.

Yeah I mean who doesn’t have 20+k laying around in cash…

It is, and it’s not easy.

Not everyone has 20% down which could equate to 20-40k in cash lying around.

FHA/conventional loans require a lot less down, but need to show certain income etc.