Sightings Thread

RS4 no, RS5 yes. Customer Sean Seagroat owns the latter. Just did some update work on that one this week. Also just did work on Richards as well.

In the AM? Probably me on my way to work. And I pulled out into the median from Lasher Rd. (the one by the post office) in order to get up to speed instead of getting stuck in perpetual traffic. Or getting stuck behind an 18 wheeler (the worst). Usually I’m merged by the time I hit the little cop station/EMS facility so I’m only in the median for like 20-30 ft.

Figured, I do always see you though.

What do you drive again? Congrats on your 1,500th post btw which happened to happen at 5:18 :lol

Usually a pos lowered s10 with rims. It’s my Beater.

Doh! I got them mixed up.

Wasn’t an RS5 that I saw. It was definitely an RS4, and definitely lowered to the point where it looked extremely uncomfortable.

I saw Alpine do a burnout@a crowded public location…

But I could not post about it because it was the night shift went down!!

Saw some kid in a multitone early 90’s accord hit a curb while he was staring at my car in the parking lot at hannaford on consaul rd earlier tonight.

Dippin clutches off the spark cut ftw

some assbag at the greenfield stewarts in a hatch honda, i dont know the model designation. got gas, hammered it leaving, banging rev limiter in 1st gear

Black Vw wagon 1.8t, plate “JKS ON U” :rofl No, no its not

low silver audi on polished whels on 9… maybe around 12-12:30

silver ~'93 RX7 on 5S in Pattersonville

Saw AVB in Schenectady/Niskayuna last night. Me and my girlfriend were walking down the street to my truck coming from my buddy’s house warming party.

little maroon MG MGB through the drivethrough.

I saw damir the other day. Saw a teal civic hatch late last night getting onto 87 at exit 6. I recognized the car but I don’t know who’s it is.

Saw Nicks pile in his garage;)

I live on that street. Did your buddy have that tent in his lawn?

Is that Target in Scotia/Glenville open yet?