Sightings Thread

Not only that, I’m hoping the price of C6’s & C6Z’s drop a little more once the C7 is released and on the market next year.

The c5z is a pretty nice car. They’re in the same range as the early c6s. Can’t afford either right now though… the truck payment is enough. I’ve been in love with vettes lately.

my next car is going to be a c5 Z06.

and I am going to drive the balls off it.

Forgot about when the c7 comes out. C6z would be the preferred car tho

I was hoping to get out of my truck and get a '12 or '13 ZL1 or 1LE Camaro but I think I’m gonna sit on it for now and get a C6Z when the time comes.

If the C7 looks like the concept in Transformers I would buy one. Otherwise, Nsx.

Same here I’ve been looking at c6 vettes all the time lately

A c6z is such a better looking car than a camaro IMO. Ls7 with exhaust, intake, Cammed and tuned will hang with just about anything

c6z is a beautiful car. Definitely one of my favorites.

c6z is best 38k you can spend for a performance car right now.

Id love to have a C6, even a regular one but thats not in the budget and I dont need another vehicle I wont drive. Ive put less than 200 miles on my truck in over 4 weeks.

Id rather save for a house than buy another toy at this point anyway.

there was a murdered out 07 C6 That just sold on ls1tech a few weeks ago for $22k. It had around 50k on it.

^wise man

Murdered out would be the only way to go for me w/ targa top

^Fuckin Sick

I like blue, myself.

gotta be white for me although I might consider metallic orange.

The lemans blue or the light blue

Both actually. There is a dude on route 30 who has both sitting out in front of his tiny ass house and it really depends on my mood which I prefer lol.

yea i was walking around the denooyer lot the other night and they got a light blue 2012 c6. Never really saw the color up close before.

I’m not really big on blue usually but corvettes and miatas just both look good in blue.