Sightings Thread

Def has two mufflers, you know how Hondas should like shit with just a fart can well that thing sounds even worse

It just doesn’t get any more white trash than that, folks.

Yeah man I saw that gem too! So bad! Hahahah and thanks for beeping! Saw you this time

Yes.

Dual fartcans? Check.

Red 911 with a roofrack on Rt7 last night.

I’ve seen a black 911 with ski racks and studded tires several times at Pico Mountain. Owner is obviously awesome. /coolstorybro

Octane Blue Evo X (was not AVB) with no front plate, that I could see, up in Latham Circle at 2:15 today

Saw L4B’s m3 parked at sears

not unless that shits been stolen lol

Then theres another m3 around with identical hood and color set up as your car, i didnt get to see what kinda wheels it had though

wierd lol

I saw a yard full of Chevy Chevettes right off exit 28 on the northway on my way to Ticonderoga today.

Atleast 10 of them.

Saw a big ass truck pulling an enclosed trailer with a company logo Italia Motorsports on the truck. Maybe transporting a Lambo or Ferrari on rt 7 in latham

Ive been in Florida for a week so if you can think of an exotic ive seen it. 458 Italias are a dime a dozen here. Did see a Veyron driving around. 7/8 NSX’s, lot of Lambos, bentleys are all over. Did see a 2013 Viper which i didnt think was out yet but i saw one in an exotic dealers lot. Saw 1 dark gray lambo SL with ugr decals on it with some plate variation of raging bull.

You out there with autofocusphotograpy?

:rofl

Dude collects/modifys them. Has one with the driver controls extended to the roof so he can sit on the roof and drive it. Interesting guy to say the least, met him at the bar once. He was there with a battery powered headlight on his head. Claimed he ran a ‘mobile burnout service’ with the Chevettes.

thats absolutely awesome. guy sounds totally nuts.

All those car owners were my friends actually.

Boner achieved