Sightings Thread

I bet it’s Steve Hammes.

Black Evo X on Central making a left into Northway Mall road, around 1:40 today. Had twin aftermarket exhausts.

Blue Evo X on central. Lowered with gold wheels, around 5:10.

Tip of my penis. There he is the little son of a bitch.

edit: oops it was a mole

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/539575_10151505724613993_938830459_n.jpg

Fact: This car is frozen to the ground.

^^what an abused whore. Shoulda set it on fire.

Sweet Porsche…

It sure is.

Pic removed because current issues in this area…if you need a better explanation PM me and i’ll be happy to explain.

lol wut

SHIT

:admin:gay2

Rep’d

EDIT- must spread’em

Y not inside?

Y no drive??

because 100k paperweight

Wow, way to jump to conclusion fuckheads :lol Not that I need to explain myself to you folks but I’ll do so anyway.

Pic removed because the town where my shop is located is bitching about multiple cars on property at once, plus there have been local daytime breakins. Not to mention I don’t like people just posting random pics of stuff on my property where everyone and the mother car see what is up here at any given point. Benny was up here picking up some tools I loaned him and didn’t know any better.

Im not that far from Amesterdam and don’t need scum trollign the forums, seeing what is currently here, then taking a drive up to the place to scope it out. That’s how dirtbags would end up dead here. I don’t let just anyone up here with their vehicles. I don’t run a shop like Synapse or similar tuner place where everybody can just roll by and roll on in whenever they please.

My bays are all full of current projects and so is cold storage, thus the car is outside for a week or two… Believe me, if this car were to magically disappear without a trace Cossey would have no quims or complaints, but I still don’t need it happening from MY property. Little bit of snow isn’t going to kill the car.

My bad! Just jokes!

Well said. That Porsche is a Puerto Ricans dream out there.

I keep seeing a Acura Integra with a white fade into red paintjob on route 32 around Westerlo in the morning. I remember that car being around the Schenectady area about 10 years ago.

98cavy and dat CTSV at some fire truck building and then Js enclosures on old wolf rd