Sightings Thread

It looked amazing but I didn’t know if they offered the black edition in optional colors

those are hot as fuck

The C63 Black came in Black, White, Silver, and Red.

I see. Well the white looked amazing as stated. That’s a car that I would be totally content owning. Could care less what anyone else had if I had one

When they were first announced as to coming to the country, they were supposed to be 85-90k.

My father put his name on an inbound car to NJ. It was announced with a sticker of 97k and he wasn’t too pleased with that.

Mercedes finalized pricing once the first car hit the US back in March of 2012. The Black Series package cost 43k by itself, and added onto the base price of a C63 coupe. The base Black was 107k without any options…and if you opted for the track package with the oil cooled differential, you were looking at 110k. Then there was the aero kit with canards, front splitter and spoiler…that was 10k. If you wanted black wheels, that was another grand.

Overall we backed out of the deal after finding out the car we had our name on was a whopping 117k.

I guess sbardy was right on the huge coin

Yup… Huge coin… C class- 117k… No thanks.

Ugh, wish they were cheaper, would love to pick one up used 2-3 years down the road for cheap like I didymium caddy. The euro/jap cara seem to hold their value so well. I got my caddy for like 30% of the sticker price 3 1-2 years later still under warranty

Most Euro cars don’t hold their value at all, except for the cheaper vehicles. BMW 7-series, Audi A8s, almost all M-Bs dump their value quicker than I shit after eating my first meal of the day.

Nothing drops value like an American luxury car. Lincolns don’t hold value worth a shit

Someone has the same car as you with the black grille then lol

Oh no they didntttttt

I’m trying to think of what “fire truck building” it could have been

KME

No idea what/where that is

If I go there ever again I’ll get a pic. Myb one of your buddies?

Nope, I’ve been the only one to drive it for a while. Where is this place? Bout the only places I go now are work and bowling

Saw this in the Latham Target parking lot at 5:45. I waited there a few minutes but never saw a driver or team come out. Was there an event I missed? Maybe in VT? I even pulled up the Subaru Rally site to see if there was anything but the nearest thing I could find was out in Syracuse and it covered the whole weekend.

Oh and an hour later, I saw a red RX-8 with no spoiler & black rims on the road that cuts between Walmart and Panera in Latham Farms.

Sickler Rd by the airport