Sightings Thread

Do the flash! Supposed to be really impressive on the Tsx too. Mainly because it lowers vtec in the 4k range, so its usable. Not 6k on a 7400 redline.

Because the TSX has good VTEC not the bullshit engage at 2300rpms aimed for fuel economy shit my car has lol.

Saw a black speed 3 on 87s trying to race my sx4 let’s just say its faster.

White Evo X with high wing on 87 South between exit 5 and exit 4 around 1:30 today.

Yea I know the kid has been fixing it up to get it painted was worse he’s just waiting for money to buy a trunk lid.

no money to replace parts that look like swiss cheese but yet he had money for wheels and whatever he fucked up with the suspension to make it sit like that. Interesting.

Probably to get the car sitting the way he wanted it before doing the body work. That way he doesn’t have to do it once then do it again once it’s “stanced”

to me parts that will fall off if you hit a hard enough bump are a little more important than purposely fucking up a perfectly good set of tires.

I’m with you on that one. Because id never purposely make my car a bitch to drive. But other people are different.

Blue STi getting a bath at the Hoffman’s on Central Ave, around 3:30 today.

washed car
dirty 14 seconds later
#winning

Yup. Several unavoidable puddles for me

I didnt even bother and my truck is filthy

Car washes made bank today from all of the spring fever retards that is for sure.

Good day to own a car wash.

Saw 2012 jeep srt8 in gunmetal at carwash by lia Toyota… Pretty.

free car washes ftw

yall remember the hoffmans car wash trick from back in the day? free laser washes for all!

I used to ride my bmx bike down the sidewalk on Central and wash it in the touch less bay back then lol

yeeeep

That still work?