Sightings Thread

Happy birthday ghost of PJB!

Saw a very janky looking old Toyota Avalon dumped with Lexus badges. Bumpers all fucked up from being low. On western ave near Gade Farm

Followed a white Nissan 350Z on Maple avenue in Scotia Saturday night with horrible camber. Driver had to stop and avoid every little crack in the road. Might be a sign that the car is too low?

Very annoying to follow when taking the backroads just to avoid traffic and get where I needed to be. Normally I can blast thru there but not with this junk bucket in front of me.

sounds bawss

agreed

Is it that Hennessy thing?

I heard black people are into Hennessy things

heard youre into creepin on central on my way to work.

also was toying with a newer s4 on the northway. had a “i <3 taiwan” sticker on the back trunk :ninja

Hahaha I live right around the block pretty much and always hit up the Hess for smokes and coffee in the am.

That’s one of the Chinese kids who runs around with Richard Lau. That car is actually slower than a stock S4. He ruined it.

seen a dark grey mclaren mp12 yesterday on rt9 in roundlake sounded great

Green jaguar XK R on western near 20 mall. I liked it and I don’t usualky care for jaguars. Sounded fairly throaty too.

Redevil pull the trigger?!

No, Im being a puss still. :lol

Personal question if you don’t mind…What is your occupation? Or did you get a huge settlement for something? Just curious due to the extremely high price tag, if you don’t want to answer it won’t bother me , i hope i haven’t offended you either

None of your business Tacoma Boy.

he already answered this… got a big settlement, invested big settlement and made bigger money.

nice

white jetta with hids and led plate bulbs maybe lowered last night on 890

AMD’s girlfriend?