Sightings Thread

Alls I had was my card. That’s what Italians do, spend 120 when we got 100 in the bank.

I picked up a $300 tab once. Then I put it back down after I figured out what my share was. /broke

I just called him, definitely is going to send it there. He just started driving it, michael mustve retired it. I’m gonna see him around noon…

I was wrong Pete, my bad.

Nice, some truth to the story then huh ? Gonna be the baddest GTR in the area that’s for sure… Did he mention to u how he wants to bring it to tx next year ?

I spoke to him briefly, ill see him at noon.

Can only imagine how sick it’s gonna be.

Didn’t he let u drive the white one ?? I’m sure hell let ya drive it when it’s done !

I was going to back when I was gonna trade my 2010 jeep for a 2010 ctsv they had over at Infiniti. Mike kept insisting I should test drive it, then he had to leave suddenly.

Ill def drive it when it’s done.

LOL

seen the baller of all ballers today. AMG1 in his rolllsssss, he must be killin it in real estate !

turning onto western from manning

How does that dude do better than any other real estate seller in the area? Makes everyone else look like theyre selling trailers.

Is that that gucciardi or whatever it is guy I see on billboards everywhere?

he goes out and works?

in all honesty though, it is likely that he leased (not bought) that rolls for the exact same response as you made

“damn, this guy does good, hell def sell my house”

Im sure he has money, but doesnt mean he does better then “everyone else”

I could afford a 2k a month car payment… but i dont lol…

BTW, he owns his company, so he profits off his workers selling too… What owner of a real estate firm or w.e doesnt have crazy loot? Keller, Miranda, realty usa, steven, johns brother, ballin in his 1984 mercedes with 40 investment properties in colonie lol ext

yup thats him ! straight killin it… i don’t knowe muchg about him, but k20power knows him a bit, he lives in his neighborhood when he is up here. rolls is registred in florida i believe

Ghostttttt

Gucciardo does very well. Works hard as fuck and deserves to drive a ghost.

why are we nut swinging again?

I’m not. Don’t really even like fancy schamancy cars like that ! I like 4 cyclinder turds :slight_smile:

Dude makes bread

My mom makes a mean loaf of zucchini bread. Maybe I can convince her to buy me a Continental.