Sightings Thread

Oh damn. I totally forgot he had the white one and not a black one. :facepalm

He was probably the one that drove by then.

SRS BZNS subarooooooooo in the drivethrough a couple hours ago.

spilners gtr is blue in fast 6, but its a wrap over a white car :ahh

cheaaaaa

Spotted a dopey “shelby” mustang in warrensburg. Full Shelby body kit and badging with side pipes…its a v6. Some old guy drives it.

saw nick’s boss 302 in east greenbush yesterday around 6:15

silver audi a4 with exhaust under the empire state plaza given me the thumbs up around 10:15-10:20

silver Prowler on 346 in Pownal, VT this morning

According to Ryan lochte it’s jeah. If you haven’t his new reality show what would Ryan Lochte do watch it. Dude is fucking mentality retarded haha

Empire you say?

i believe they are changing the name to empire fitment state plaza next week.

go roll some fenders

:rofl

would be happy too, i need more money, unfortunately rolling fenders wont pay for law school lol

If it would pay for law school, there’d be alot more fender rollers and less lawyers.

hey, i got you a job saturday

What law school

albany law

ehh…i only need ~20k a year for law school after scholarship. even without it its only ~60k (this is coa not tuition btw)…and if i was making the same money a year rolling fenders or being a lawyer i would choose lawyer every time. but then again i’m going to law school because i want to be a lawyer not because i think i’m going to make 150k a year right out of school.

yes u did. when i told the g/f where hes coming from she was like do you have the only roller in the state :lol

True it was a joke haha. Judging by your posts you can tell its something you truly want to do. The high earning potential is just a nice perk.