Sightings Thread

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y135/dc2nick/0A4BA010-63A4-42AB-98FE-C7175537503F-533-000000E3A2B5A4DF.jpg

PJB gettin Mavisized!

Well obviously I saw Nick

Small office park on 155 near Western Ave intersection.

I think I just saw the same thing outside my window in Niskayuna.

It was either that or a red 360, I only caught a quick glimpse.

Red testarossa (Looked like a kit) on 32N about 5 miles outside of Greenville. And a douche in a red EK Civic with a black hood and black trunk ricer fly by me while the passenger gave me the middle finger on the same stretch of road (was doing 5 over the speed limit), but sorry dude not gonna entice me into anything with my Girl and (easily visible) 10 month old in the car.

I’ll keep an eye out for them. Don’t worry Eric we got your back brotha

Saw Tony in the GTR up in Malta.

Saw Love4boost in Scotia/Glenville parke on the side of the road. I beeped in my girlfriends RSX. You looked like you wanted to kick my ass.

Saw love4boost in cl.

More proof I owned a chick car. Thanks guy. My girlfriend told me when I got the Mazda “I didn’t ever wanna say anything but I always thought the Acura kinda looked like a chick car”

Saw lfb on craigslist writing a email back to original poster.

lmao my bad, didnt recognize you till you just said it… was coppin my new tow rig.

Porsche Panamera, couple of Evo X’s, a Mazdaspeed, a Focus ST, on 87 North around 3:00PM, running some type Gumball Rally? I saw some logos but couldn’t make out the name of it. Anyone else catch these guys or know anything about the rally that pass through the area?

AMD is best passing Semir’s house in the Audi last night.

I owned an RSX too lol. I dont think Honda really spit out a car that screams “manly”. NSX maybe, but thats about it. The Ridgeline is so far from a truck, its like an El Camino minivan.

I saw your car with the flashers on and wondered what was going down :rofl

Yeah true story. She want a K&N drop in and/or a gutted air box from a base fo free by any chance? Haha.

I have my HKS intake still from mine lol.

Well it was worth a shot haha. Trash bin it is!

Biggie Smalls at the gym this morning

I knew it was a hoax! Was Tupac on the treadmill next to him?