Sightings Thread

should’ve said something man. Ive had this shirt for all eternity and its well worn but wearing a shitty shirt went along with my plans for the day.

I was in an isle and you were speed walking to the check outs, would have had to scream at you to get your attention.

red tesla plugged in the ev pumps at shop rite in nisky on Thursday.

oh, ok. I was getting a bag of candy and a gift card

yeah you def had tunnel vision locked on the check out.

A space shuttle, a blackbird, and a concorde in NYC today

handful of shelby cobra kit cars, handful of lotus elise/exiges and a black gtr in lg last night and today. and a white 458 on the northway as i was headed home.

oh and a silver rolls royce driving by my house as i was leaving yesterday to go up to lg

Gray gtr with a huge rice wing on lark street

Saw the same caravan of Shelby’s and Lotus’ going down Broadway in Saratoga yesterday afternoon. About a dozen of them together.

I met Gene (Rexford Flats racing or something like that on here) at the Curtis Lumber car show and saw a black R8 on route 9 by Ushers road this afternoon

Saw a Suzuka Grey (One of my fav colors everrr) R8 the other day on 787. Asian guy driving. Car looked sick.

Boost creep today in the gtr.

Guy on a KTM RC8 bombing the Alt 7 to 87S interchange this evening. Scared the shit out of me when he came up on me in the corner.

seems like the one I saw on Friday. He might have been at Zen next to Bombers and that would make sense because its an Asian restaurant/bar.

hes black, not asian. he was at zen.

Yeah word. Marvs 1 of 1 Suzuka Grey R8 V10 non spyder in the country. Dope

red ferrari spyder in front of a house between decrescente and train bridge in stillwater…hmmmm

He drives past my house all the time. Such a sick car

I’ve seen a bunch of Suzuka Grey V10 Coupes online…

Yeah, it was a color option in 2010. It’s not a 1 of 1.