Sightings Thread

if these are all the same cars (most likely are), it’s matt, he lives with brooks (unless he moved out very recently). it’s the rx7 house, i joked about storing mine there durring law school just cause but then i sold it.

SO I went down to NYC, and I was in Harrison NY i swear it was a Jaguar Ftype, if it wasnt the ftype like on the lastest episode of top gear it was similar…

It was white… dude saw my jaw drop… slowed down next to me and punched it… That car made the sexiest sound that my ears have ever had the pleasure of hearing.

word, my neighbor had an orange one last month for the weekend, so sick.

It’s not the best “looking”… idk something about the front is just off… but the rest of the car…

and the sound…

Oh the sound…

That was me. I was bored looking for a run or two. I got nothing lol

Your car at HVCC? I left my photography business card then realized it was probably you lol

Yup that’s me lol

Hang out near fastrax on a Fri/Sat night. Pretty sure the people there would run an APD car if they caught a light with them.

avb by hvcc

What did you do boot it after you pulled onto rt 4? Seen some black smoke coming out haha. I was registering for classes

yea bro thats how u know the red dragon is comin thru

Is that anything like an angry dragon?

btw u had a lil blue smoke comin out the tail pipe

yes

Smoosh on route 7 in Troy a little while ago

Passat on pink or purple wheels romping on it from 146>158 sounded loud.

Avid motorcyclist, great golfer, good job… Ilya, where are you keeping all of the bitches?

Everywhere but his bed.

:lol

On the other hand, Alpine is one to be cracking jokes. What does that kid have to brag about in life?

Not much, but I do know how to drive a golf cart that goes a whopping 5mph.

It’s just funny how you always post about your job/life like you’re some PhD working for Goldman Sachs in NYC, then you get all defensive when you fucking posted a story about how you DROVE A FUCKING GOLF CART INTO A FUCKING WATER HAZARD, LIKE SMART PEOPLE MAKE THIS KIND OF MISTAKE ALL THE TIME AND ITS NO BIG DEAL.