Sightings Thread

Old guy in a silver AP1 with a big cowboy hat. And a kid with a backwards had in a black Si coupe reving for no reason at 20 and 155. Just now.

new black Focus ST with gunmetal ford wheels and a cobb tune and a vanity plate that reads OBE5EST. is this anyone on here ? looks good

i see that everyday on 787^^^

Dude I just saw the same guy driving into work this morning. WTF was that all about?

He was gathering with others across from upper newtown rd next to the hudson river

Just saw Mikeyb walking naked passed my house

hahaha you live in vt cause thats where i am!!

Got passed by a crotch rocket on I90 EB it sounded different and once it passed me I realized it was 2 stroke. Any Idea what brand it could’ve been? Pretty sure it was red and white…

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

rc8

Probably can’t go on an Indian res to repo a car either

newer black Jetta switching lanes and passing everything in rush hour traffic on I90 around 5

Was out driving due to boredom. Was behind a red TDI golf with a forced performance plate frame on Washington ave around 11:30. Got ricer fly by’ed by a civic Si.

Golf TDI was tdi logic most likely. Saw a grey GTS viper on central this afternoon. Sounded/looked stock. Still a gorgeous car

Jaguar F Type in Old Forge, they sound awesome.

Also saw a nice looking silver scirocco lowered on wheels with at least an exhaust last night on central. Looked really good.

Seen a phantom at horse track with ct tags dirty as fuck.I plus repped it

Seen a nice evo @ corner of rt7 and council. Blue and I think it had stickers on the back window. Hello neighbor.

That would be me thanks man

you woulda seen me in your side view, I tried to stick out lol. come over!

Idk where you live haha