Sightings Thread

Does your uncle live in Berne?

I met up with TurboTravis at a bar in Ticonderoga tonight

MPSoldier’s unmissable big red F150 parked on the side of main street in Ballston Spa at 10:30 ish.

i thought travis moved out of state

White GTR on RT7 heading into Troy today around 2:45pm. Couldn’t get through traffic fast enough.

Noble M12 on 87N stuck in traffic

http://media.caranddriver.com/images/05q1/267354/noble-m12-gto-3r-photo-9138-s-429x262.jpg

Yellow c6z with yellow redline motorsports lettering on the windshield with a younger blonde chick driving.

nope, still lives in Ticonderoga but travels for work

she’s around 40 or so and its hers.

Red Testarossa with plate I QUITT on Rt. 4 in EG. That car is wide as fuhh in person.

Saw Steve in the Sky40 this morning on RT146

Daily beater :lol

blue Ferrari 456(?) at Ensign autobody this morning, a Nissan Frontier pulling a 5th wheel camper trailer on route 7 in Hoosick and a Delorean on the thruway tonight by exit 25.

it would be a 458 jelli

Ive got no clue with European cars. Atleast I got two numbers right.

http://www.fantasycars.com/Ferrari_456/4561.jpg
They did make a 456 though, late 90’s early 2000’s. Touring car.

Negged.

Ferrari 360 on 30 near Mayfield

To the silver rat box at the intersection of rt 5 and 103 this evening: Focus more on the fact that your POS has blown out tailights that might attract the police at say 8pm, than giving my beater gmc truck a ricer rev trying to show me how cool you think your ride is. That GMC has seen more actual track time than your pie ever will…

BTW, your baby spool and bypass valve sound like shit.

:tongue

I saw some asshole already has a yard full of Christmas decorations on route 52 in Loch Sheldrake (Sullivan county) this morning. Santa, reindeer, lights, all that bullshit. WTF, its only October 2nd.

Weird Jew area down there, everything is Kosher and theres a fuckload of shitty looking gated communities.

Then I saw a lowered black Audi S4 with a huge intercooler and huge piping on 9W in Kingston.

Hasidic Jews are like the plague down there. They vacation from NYC in those shitty looking gated camp sites. They will also run you off the road in their minivans.