Sightings Thread

Yeah, there were a bunch of fucktards in ditches or spun around today.

I also saw an old Jeep with a plow in somebody’s driveway on 32 in Waterford today with a homemade tin body and a cut up fiberglass truck cap for a roof.

^^ Teh gettos

Oh that avatar…

Waterford does seem to be rather ghetto

i was doing 45.:rofl

Oh my lord you waz speeding

yeah, strange of me, after 126 in a 55, i try to keep it to a decent speed…only traffic was me and some slow moving front loader with a kid driving it that couldnt reach the foot controls. :rofl

Lmao

saw that asian transgender thing at Dunkin donuts on the corner of rt9 and 155. Pulled in the parking lot and my buddy said “fine ass asian chick behind the counter” while still in the car. We walk in and in the middle of me ordering my coffee he looks at me and says “shoot me in the face.” Funny shit

+1 deff him

I saw a red Jetta Wolfsburg wrecked in the front end on I-90 yesterday…

Oh wait… that was my car.

what happened?

Uh, snap?

Separate thread time.

Going about 45-50ish, kinda slushy, but nothing major… just moving right along, about 200 feet from my exit for work big semi truck goes hauling ass by me about 75-80 the usual… and the wind from the truck sucks the ass end of my car, must have been just slippery enough the car hydroplaned, spun around twice, and finally came to rest nose first in the guard rail.

The best part is, my insurance company says even though yesterday was my due date, and I paid it yesterday, since it was literally a few hours after my accident… the accident won’t be covered under insurance. Awesome!

ouch that sucks.

I don’t think the insurance company can do that, can they?

They cant. I think its a 60 day grace period in NYS.

that doesnt seems right. im sure theres a way to prove you were covered.

+1 thats bullshit. you get at least a week grace period. i’d fight the fuck outta that. sorry to hear nicole, lemme know if you need any hep with the repairs.

OT sidebar: Fn Skanks - Are you the Pete I met at Rankin’s? I just put that together. Thanks for the stock airbox a few months ago! :smiley: