Sightings Thread

ill race that fucking thing lol

+1 I want to spectate as well.

I’ll be ready to play by the end of March…:shifty:clap

Chill he’s “catching his revs.” :rofl

lol really? idk I’ve never been in his car driving all-out

Pete can attest to my gear changes, I SLAM 2-3 and 3-4 lol. Flat foot all the way. I fucking broke a bracket on my shift linkage I shift so hard lol :rofl:rofl:rofl

lol which car? you’d wreck the TDI and the EP3 and you’d probably pull me and chuck pretty good (we’re about the same speed)

wtf? tithead should ride with me and watch & learn

tell ep3 boy to race me lol

stock cobalt ss supercharged

He tried to explain it to me. It just sounded like he was slipping the clutch. IDFK :lol

honestly, if he wants to learn to drive fast in a straight line in a honda… have him ride with brooks. when it comes to driving HONDA’S fast brooks is THE fucking man… hands down.

Yeah but that’s dumb, you don’t want to shift hard. This kid I know used to brag about breaking his shifter like 4 times from shifting too hard. It’s like no, that’s wrong.

I shift fast, but am still semi-gentle on the shifter/cables

Scott? …how?

oh, tell hairbank’s i wanna race his rabbit

I shift relatively quick. I don’t use my whole upper body to shift cough kramer cough :lol

yes scott… and his gsr aint fast… kinda like that si you got there silent… :ninja

Yeah, that’s what I would’ve guessed by someone saying they’re “catching their revs”:crazy:Idiots

oh, caz and dkid, theres a blue maxima round latham that would be more then willing to stomp you guys BOTH out.

I don’t doubt it.

lollerskates.

I only broke the bracket caus I tightened a bolt down too hard in the linkage and I was flat footing 2-3 and the clutch wasn’t fully disengaged. That was the night I pulled Laviano’s gf’s Mustang GT, from a dig and from a 30 roll on the ext.

he’s serious… it traps like 97mph. Would roll out on those guys.

He should get in the car with me. I can drive a Honda. Ask around… :tongue