Sightings Thread

ive found a few things… but i cant complain i got it for dirt cheap

wtf steve. you need a crash guard on that audi

oh and Blue civic si in BJ’s parking lot is Brian Sietz. White turbo Prelude Brian.

have Gatville make it

Saw a clean black MR2 at the car wash behind subway on Western and again later in the day on Western

acting like we didnt have a great time :facepalm

white integra type r in east greenbush. Near panera bread/walmart.

older lady driving?

I always see that type r. Looks sick, bet she doesn’t know what she’s got.

I saw it in Albany last week. Still has the Northeast Acura license plate frame on it.

yeah i saw her getting off the northway onto western maybe 2 months ago. pretty clean from what i could see

Blew by Bobby T on my girlfriends back road…he proceded to try to keep up but I quickly put 5+ cars on him, missed a gear then slowed down.

everytime you mention racing or flying by people. i picture this guy

http://www.dalelujo.com/data/media/30/vin_diesel_21.jpg

zomg my hero.

I can pay for my own shrimp.

saw ejevo’s clean ass car pull in across the street from my friend’s house

saw cosseys new p.o.s leavin my shop in a nasty kind of way …nice car cossey nice car ,i was very impressed

was working on xreaction112’s JDM DSM banana boat and a black ~1970 charger 4 speed went ripping by, sounded sick and looked MINT

http://www.allfordmustangs.com/forums/attachments/4-6l-talk/24680d1173072595-2003-cobra-mustang-pictures-now-100_0378.jpg

Except crashed with the front end ripped off :frowning:

where???

Near my friend’s house in Beverly, Mass. We also saw some nice cars like an Alpina B7, Alpina B8… bunch of Lamborghinis at Lamborghini of Boston, like 1000 M3’s, some guy’s house in his neighborhood who had a Ferrari on his lift when we went by then a 911 on it later in the day… and his dad’s 911. The Mass. people like the Euro’s I guess

Thought I saw Nick (AMD IS THE BEST) in the Audi today on Waterman waiting to turn onto Consaul. I would have beeped but I was hurrying to turn into my development so I could get home and take a shit :rofl