Sightings Thread

A+ post, would read again.

Saw a pretty nasty motorcycle accident in Springfield.

I sense sarcasm:lol

Well at least your sensors are working. Wouldn’t wanna throw a Check Brain Light

btw, who drives a white turbo crx with a FMIC and a CF hood? Saw it at Crossgates today

That was me man, traded the Cobalt for it straight up.

Im not going to tell you again. Calm Down Leo.

I do the calming around here Stizallmer

:facepalm hahahaha

Saw a Blue Subi with stock rims and black hood (could have been faded CF) at the mall.

i saw a sweet gray turbo porsche slowly creepin up in heavy traffic,i thought it was cossy,so as the car approached i got a quick glance off the passenger…a hot short brunette…didnt get a look at the guy. so i thought to myself " hey maybe the porsche was doing it’s job and cossy got some hotty" but…as it passed i noticed the ontario plates.

rankins new car behind mine twice

lol well see this weekend pcm4less=mfw

saw ST4TUS gettin gas at stewarts on columbia st in cohoes. i didnt beep or wave. i just lurked by…

Blue early '90’s Toyota Camry without a hood on state street by SCCC this morning. Gangsta shit.

thats not gonna do shit lol

Mail tunes = shit. All they are is guessing. They are good for bolt on’s but when theirs a cam and heads and shit invloved your waisting your time and money…every car is different and they wont even advance your timing or anything to nearly its full potential

get a dyno tune

brian is the pcm man for g/m,s his mail order tune was better than a local,s dyno tune :lol…remeber rankin i got the bottle if it goes the other way :thumbup

your gonna need more then that bottle if you wanna play with me tho :wink:

mail order tunes are a hit or miss…some make out great, and some run worse then before the tune.

http://images.buzznet.com/assets/users4/bagel05/owned/gallery-msg-1098046497-2.jpg