Sightings Thread

Saw GermanPSI’s sick new Civic at work today. I really need to step my game up lol

That thing is crazy.

Some of the Maxima guys are like that. They’ll put 22’s on, or a ridiculous wing, or HID’s in our shitty headlights, or decals…list goes on.

The car was fucking spraypainted. :lol

I saw boby la duke in his VW with that horrendous looking over sized Inner cooler

He’s got to be loosing so much pressure with that little K0 trying to push air thru it

Yeah, I was walking my bloodhound looking for you. :ninja

*fixed

ricerrrrrrrz

yeah its huge, but ive explained this before, obviously no one caught onto it… the stock intercooler is not even efficient for stock boost pressure, so when going from 11.6psi on the stock program, to 20-23 as some are running on the k03, the intercooler has no effect at all. instant heat soak. even just using a pretty standard 26x8x2.5 FMIC people have reclaimed 10whp, and around 40lb/ft on the dyno just from IAT’s decreasing and timing pull subsequently decreasing aswell…

am i defending the horrendous core, no im not

but is it working sure. pressure drop is ~1psi on those cores, which is not terrible for what gains you do see…

does that car need a bumper that fits absolutely

is my Quality, Garrett based core going to work better and also fit better, you better beleive it.

Saw a gray 240sx on central this afternoon with “sleepy eyes”, and a nice Z3 with sick deep dish wheels, fitment was $money$.

Chromalusion Z3 on Erie boulevard this morning

if its black its probably the LSx swapped one

who drives a silver evo 8 with black rim w/ polished lip?
i saw it twice within 2 hrs and im in love w/ it.

and a blue wrx with wrc decals in latham :rofl

Was the Evo 8 in the Colonie/Latham area? I know of a AC Deputy Sheriff that has a silver Evo 8 that has black/polished wheels

no just the subby
the evo was all over g-land part of western

thats ryan h. lives near me. Stock car besides a catback.

Car was MINT everywhere when he bought it. 1 lightpole later… lol. Did it have a dent in the rear quarter? i havent seen it in a week or so, so i dont know if he poped it out. Im thinking about buying it from him… but its a base model. … :cry:

The Z3 was white.

Didn’t notice any serious body damage, looks clean from a distance!

i saw a gray ZR1 parked on someones lawn on consoul road a lil past Stewarts on easter sunday. i was going to P-chopper driving my vette and my jaw dropped.

bullSHIT!