Sightings Thread

Red with silver stripes Viper on I78 in PA, pewter Lamborghini on I287 in NJ, red Typhoon at a small used car lot on route 10 in NJ and a white Corvette C5 convertible with a trailer on the thruway around Newburgh.

Also a bunch of Lexus’s travelling together this morning on the way to PA. I forgot exactly where but there were several of them and they had blue painters tape on the bumpers and they all had VIP on either the bumpers and/or the license plates so it mustve been a club.

I see dan sully at work

the white conv. saleen?

wtf?? good thing i wasn’t working today, i work off of willow :lol

Yeah I was driving west near x-gates when a trooper comes flying past me then I get to willow and that trooper along with several other cops had the whole thing blocked off standoff style. They were having everyone turn around because apparently somehow someone hit a gas line.

Just saw big duke LaDuke on Route 9 in Latham

front bumper still MIA?

Nah he’s got one on now

Saw an Accord with 24" (yes 24") rims on it the other day while at Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island. The fenders looked like the guy took a pair of pliers and bent them out :rofl I should have snapped a pic but my phone was dead.

I pulled up to the pump at Hess on central avenue behind Custom Lowz as he was leaving a little while ago.

i just saw ladukes car and it didnt look like it had a bumper on it…

:lol yeah I drove by a little while ago too…painted the IC black :ninja That’s why I thought it had a bumper on it.

Were you at home depot earlier?

No, I wasnt.

ah similar truck to yours then.

Dark grey '09 ZR-1 heading North on 87…looked siiiickkkk!!

Ive yet to see one of those.

sneaky sneaky …

Vortex seller fucked up the shipping , hopefully will have it thursday

The intercooler has become his bumper in case you guys haven’t figured that out already