Sightings Thread

I saw this car a couple of weeks ago at the Hoffmans car wash in Latham next to Hoffman’s Play Land.

Pete, it’s a MK II Jetta with shaved doors and has some sort of body kit on it and looks hideoussssssssssssssssssss

I keep spotting a black Audi R8 in Cohoes right by my gym. It doesn’t have tags or a registration on it. It’s always parked in front of this auto body shop.

Saw McBitchin on carman road about 30 min ago.

saw gatville on curry rd. and saw nick in the s4 backing out of his driveway lol

Saw SRS BZNS parked outside a playground. :shifty

werd your car looks good man

Blue goo ftw! Tara had a good idea for once :lol

Oh yeah I also saw deadbeatrec stunting through the neighborhood in the VW. I was on the HUSQ

Red Viper in Scotia, blue Viper on 32 in Watervliet, Z28LTIROCKET on route 9 in Latham and deadbeatrec at the gym

I saw PBJ taking a 2hr SHIT!!

doubtful since Im in, out and done. No sitting on the shitter forever for me.

saw stagebazillionsuperchargedcobalt earlier

saw a white gs lexus with an aftermarket front bumper and either a carbon fiber or black hood on western ave…i thought it looked retarded…

lmao

probably the mk2 with the plate “shaved89.” he works at the napa warehouse off wolf.

saw a black ep3 in CP and the driver was grillin me as i was sittin at the light by the mall

lol, there are a few completely unmolested EP’s in CP and they don’t like to wave back :frowning:

Saw a white MK2 w/ gold wheels and a Euro plate that said “Oh WERD?!”

Also saw a black MK4 Supra dumped on some sickk polished wheels.
And saw Tony in the Z06 in LG last night.

Saw this gay ass 4 door Civic in LG yesterday with blue tape on it.

And my old GSXR :rofl

:rofl