Sightings Thread

Saw orange cobalt “SS” boy stunting around with his big fart bomb attached to the back of the car. What a moron…

I seen Dave in the Termi twice today. Once on Central and once on the N-way.

I also seen Cossey in the Ruf on Wolf.

really was this while i didnt see you in school and you screwed your group over by not coming to class? Sucks im not in your group.

Saw an orange Lambo on 890 today by the broadway exit, a white rx7 on Balltown, and my mom trying to race me on central ave in her Kia… lmfao

Saw Dave in the tC on central today

saw a MASSIVE F350 sooper doodie tonight at the gym with some faggot driving it. charcoal color, black bottom stock 20s.

shoulda beeped…

I was not driving :lol

make new thread plz:excited

Not my problem I had a doctor appointment :rofl
Do your english final yet? I did.

a blue m6 with aftermarket hood exaust n prolly some other shit with a younger guy driving it too! ( id say like 25 ish)

I was in the passenger seat w00t w00t

did we see McBitchin at the Central/155 intersection?

where were u, or who were u with?

i saw a primered kitted out teg get OWNED by a certain k20

saw a super decked out ricer ion on 90 east. black with like red tribal/flames. whaletail spoiler. its was lol.

around what time? and if it had tints and a giant dc sticker on the windshield then it was probably me :lol

Right by Lia KIA on Central in my buddy’s GTI

ohhh got’cha.

Saw some bitch leave me at Hannaford last night and while i was waiting for someone to come gat my ass, there was some dumbass in a Ranger hopping curbs and hit a cart.

saw a murdered out ep3, ecityep3? on 7 by consaul about a half hr ago… then cossey a light behind him in the porsche, sounded like sex!

yea that was me

i saw some queer ass h2 dressed up like it was ready for desert warfare right around that time lol