Sightings Thread

Saw St4tus trying to drift the WRX coming onto Altamont Ave today @ 12:09 in the rain :lol

I’m guessing epic understeering ensued. :rofl

Saw a Husqvarna SMR 510 being launched off the tractor trailer loading dock here at work :lol

white s2k with a carbon hood and a hard top infront of my house when i was checking the mail 15min ago.

Explains why he looked at me funny :rofl:rofl

Saw a SVX that was red/white/black iirc. A black S2k hardtopped on central. And a purty white Integra on a flatbed.

Black hardtopped S2K was probably Eldrid(OMGSIIK) on here

Yup I’m not a religious person at all, and I don’t preach it on anyone. If you wanna be religious fine by me I’m sure religion has helped tons of people live better lives. But when you start trying to cram it down my throat thats when I start talking back.

Saw a maroon Camaro come up on me at a stop light at 158 and 20. Thought I was about to get my doors blown off by slowmaro. But it wasn’t him. It was a chick driving it all slow and crap.LOL

:lol if it was my car they deserved to have it as it aint tuned and runs like shit for the most part .so if they got it that far good for them .oh and who are you and how do ya know my car?

I’m 94 camaro and your pic of your car on every reply might give it away!!!:rofl

ahhhhhh ok

saw dkid at the corner of curry and carmen waiting in the construction zonneee

I saw some dude in a newer bodystyle Miata on Alternate 7 with his top down and both his hands in the air just cruising :rofl

Then like 2 minutes later on Alternate 7 I saw a new SRT-10 Viper, blue with white stripes.

Ugly green Suburban with spinners on I90 this afternoon and a white '80’s Cutlass Supreme with 20"+ Iroc Camaro wheels on 146 in CP

saw a blue’d out Celica with the plate “srlysmrf” or someshit like that just before 6pm

i was behind him on Albany St and State St n he turned at Balltown and beemed at me… i dunno kno who it was.

Saw, um, people pulled over tonight

:shifty

yea fun night.

good thing I stayed home

+1 :facepalm

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl