Sightings Thread

:facepalm

That was my intent. A joke. I see it went over a few heads.

Tonight I saw an orange Lamborghini convertible on Altamont avenue in Rotterdam while I was waiting for a pizza.

And I saw that orange 350Z with the bodykit yesterday on 146 in CP. I didnt think a riced out 350Z was worth mentioning though.

Pizza party tonight?

no, me and my dad just got some pizza for dinner. Slices looked old so we got a fresh pizza

saw an Orange gallardo on Chrisler Ave turning onto Altamont around 6pm tonight

saw some fucking old lady change lans right next to me, sent me swerving into the slow lane inches away from going under a 18 wheeler…slammed the brakes, beeped the horn, flicked her off…went flying by her and when all this went on she was still not paying attention and had no idea she almost killed the both of us.

its not like I was driving like a asshole either. In the middle lane, at cruise control 75mph and she changed lanes from the fast lane

dumbbitches

Same one I saw tonight around the same time

Saw a lady heading south on 87 near exit 12 riding on the back of a motorcycle reading a book.

Yeah those construction workers are a lively bunch.

Saw a yellow gallardo flying down 90 east about an hour ago. Such a beautiful car. Im sure you could build a faster car for the $, but god damn they look great.

I need to start cookin some base to sell in downtown albany

haha, the horns on those camaros are loud as hell too. :lol

haha…she wasn’t exactly a fan of my taurus…oh well:facepalm

Black 240 coupe with a front mount in scotia tonight. I was driving a black 95 M3. horn didnt wanna work so i gave it the ol’ ricer rev. nice car. :slight_smile:

Saw a silver newer NSX in rotterdam, car was really nice.

saw it twice yesterday in scotia near the mohawk

Was at colonie center last night around 10 picking up the woman from work…when I see an older 4 door jetta, with a PA system on the roof driving around with a bunch of kids preaching the good word of god

I can make better use of said PA system

Saw a red sentra with three bumper stickers that said Jesus Christ on the back bumper while driving through the guard shack at work. He tried to give the security guard a pamphlet.

i think i saw Nick in the s2k turning onto Albany street yesterday around 6:15

I fucking hate that shit.