Sightings Thread

hahahaha kramer got his ass touched :sHa_rofl::sHa_rofl::sHa_rofl:

hahahah

thats billy. Tonys buddy.

:rofl …me too:shifty

:rofl :rofl That he did.

Saw myself missing a birdie putt by about 6" at the Stadium yesterday evening :facepalm

Saw a silver audi that sounded pretty nice at colonie center last night around 10ish…car looks familiar from on here…

amdisthebest

Definitely not stallmer, his is junk

Yeah…Im pretty sure i’ve seen it on here, looked nice, sounded nice, rims etc. I dont really know who’s who as i never really go out…only being into car audio makes me an outcast lol

Edit–yeah it looked like the car in amdisthebest’s sig, granted it was dark and im night blind

yeah FUCK the po-po searching me :facepalm :facepalm :lmao

DETAILS, DETAILS, DETAILS! NAOW!!!

APD was getting loud.

That is all.

Def was not from the corona

i was at stadium 2 nights ago, let me know if you ever wanna go. i finished the last 4 holes in 3 under though so no issues missing birdie putts :-p

lmao you should see my scorecard… par,par,par,bogey,par,bogey,double bogey, DB, triple bogey :rofl

It was my first time out playing in 2 years. I started off great but then I got drunk and did shitty at the end :lol

thats why there’s different categories for the scorecard: score, fairways hit, greens hit, putts and beers per hole. Really levels the playing field haha

:rofl

Someone in a black jetta across the street randomly revving his car instead of using the horn to let someone know hes there I guess?

Was it bobby

No stock newer jetta.

dukeladuke fo sho:number1