Sightings Thread

Saw a blueish gray newer (like 02) BMW 3-Series with blue rims and a black Honda Accord with rims and tint with a girl driving on I90 near Exit 5…Guy in beemer gave me a head nod…I gave him a thumbs up.

Oh, haha I thought you worked at Apple…was gonna see if you’d swap out my iTouch for a new one :lol

Jay from Gearhead and his wife.

gearheadny (jay), and his wife jen.

pjb on point there

I was out by bestbuy Saturday around 11am

Yeah that sounds right. I think I saw a gearheadny stick on the rear right window. It was like a mini-cruise. I cruised with them from Central Ave (went to see Transformers 2 and loved it) I-87 exit to where I-90 connects with I-787 (I took 787). Woulda been nice if I had my HID’s workin, they had em on. Three bright ass cars goin down the highway lol.

No lip on the car, silly. Just the new front bumper and grill.

Went to HVCC today for my bro’s Troy High graduation ceremony and there was a silver E46 M3 convertible parked in front of the McDonough complex.

I think I might kill myself if I worked at Apple… Steve Jobs brand Kool-Aid, lol.

saw me almost hit a deer on the thruway like 10min ago

personally idc, as far as i know gearhead sells it for him now and its 10 or more a quart, and the price seems to change alot as well, i actually paid 12 a quart for it a few days ago, i dont care about a few bucks when convience overules

i heard enough about silent’s ams oil bs

anyways bike runs sick now

saw a black nsx today down at sonic , joey , vlad and others saw it too :smiley:

Yeah that thing was Sick!!!

Saw an Aveo with a full body kit and dual grapefruit shooter exhaust :rofl Absolutely hilarious. Two flubber chicks driving it, too.

saw FNskanks old MK2 VR, then saw MK4 30R blow by him in his gti lol

Saw a primered Dodge Avenger with a Viper emblem on the trunk.

thought u were getting a new lip or some shit? i just looked in the mirror for a sec and saw it was u

Just saw Dave’s cousin’s civic at Synapse…

never happened. :excited 2nd gear ALMOST hooked.

:crazy