Sightings Thread

WIN, chris, phone. look at it.

lol we saw 2 cops had a mid 90s GM product pulled over

me and the arge both had too much to drink, thansk cameo for the ride dood

My phone had been dead since 8pm lol let me plug it in

ahh. i was saying HELP ME!!! i need to bleed the clutch

Really? Sorry i was at the fireworks then went straight to seans and my phone was dead the whole time

yeah its all done, but i cant be in 2 places at once. im gonna try to drive it in a few see if theres any pressure

Lots of nice cars, burnouts and some nice tits in Worcester, MA this weekend. Bikini contest too.

Maybe later Ill throw some pics on the computer (didnt get any of the tits though).

you: chris, you’ve stalled your car like 4 times trying to get out of the driveway

chris: it’s only caus i can’t see where the hill is. where’s the hill?

adam: you’re on the hill.

:lmao

5th time’s a charm

*7th

I blame the electronic throttle. I was tired and I wanted to go home and go to sleep but the car was refusing to cooperate. :lol

Saw A. Rubino trying to get people to put their butts on Sully’s face. Also spotted PJB on my way home camping in the tent waiting for Shenanigans to open.

Doubtful since I was in MA all weekend

I saw PJB with a little tykes slide in the bed of his truck the other night on 787. Not kidding either… probably wasn’t him but it was the EXACT same truck. haha

Definately not me.

Fixed :rofl

lies

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Good times

I loved shooting Seitz with the roman candle… after I could figure out which end the fireballs were coming from. I shot myself in the foot then proceeded to ignite brian and his GF with fireballs. Good times.

Well let’s see, upon my 2 hour journey around town I saw:

-Arod in his Benz
-silver '09 WRX sedan with florescent orange wheels
-orange Lamborghini Murcialago
-blueish/silver new M5
-green new Roush Mustang
-black 03-04 Cobra ragtop w/ some lady driving it…had exhaust & the plate said “CHEFLUCA”
-04-05 STI, no wing, gunmetal O.Z. Superleggaras, some sort of catback New Jersey plates
-white 4th Gen Z28, lowered on C4 ZR1 wheels
-blue MK5 .:R32 w/ wheels and a drop
-old dude with his wife in a bone stock(had a stock muffler so I’d assume it was stock) Wicked White Evo 9 RS