Sightings Thread

steve gave me the :gay wave while driving by.
My boss offroading in his xterra, trying to avoid a deer. :rofl

that i did :rofl

saw shifts newest ride gettin inspected today …nice car pete

Shitload of VW’s at the Mobil off exit 13N this morning. I think most were from Canada.

Then I saw a red Viper on Erie Boulevard in Schenectady.

most likely goin to WF

Its that big of a deal that Canucks go to it?

I forgot I also saw a riced out maroonish 240 coupe with a JDM nose and some ricy bodykit and a fartpipe tonight at exit 25 of the thruway.

yes.

it would be like a matchbox collectors meet to you. that big of a deal. :eek

Saw the same blue Jetta with a fatass exhaust and a bodykit and greyish eclipse with xbox stickers/giant spoiler on it that I do everyday on Vliet St.

Awesome.

:lmao he goes to me “if ths kid comes back, i’m gonna give you 3 minutes to talk him into leaving and if he’s still here, im gonna bury him under the sod” :rofl :rofl :rofl

its one of the premier VW/Audi show/drag events. the largest with a drag event. one of, if not the biggest event of the year on the east coast. been going on for 15 years now. Spring Show n Go is the opener, waterfest, then fall show n go, and the best show of the year IMO is H2O International in Ocean City, MD the last weekend of september.

Marc Hubert from AutoXtrem will be there(from quebec) hes got a low 9 second mk3 1.8t GTi.

Well Im really more into Hot Wheels. I havent been to any of the conventions they have. Too expensive to travel to.

Im not into VW’s so I dont know much about it.

Who was this

thanks!!!

saw a bright green silcoupe on b-way in schenasty last night headin towards rotterdam, followed by a black hatch… i know its one of u drift hustle guys just dont know whom

Me, tdi_logik, and big red saw ninety1two40 on the Northway last night heading North on our way to the Racino.

Saw a buncha sick STANGS heading south on I-90 today too being messed with by “fried rice” :rofl

Oh, and we saw Kramer, LKS, and b-ri at Sonic on our way home

Saw some very respectable cars down on L.I. last night. mid 400whp cobalts, 400whp srt-4’s, turbo mustangs, etc…

Also couldn’t tune my fucking car because apparently when you flash an 06 stage 2 tune file on an 07 it locks the tune and the only way to tune it is using the hp tuners that tuned it originally. That’s not going to happen because the guy who tuned it is away for the Navy and won’t be back for some time. FML

Yeah man, I would of roll raced ya but the rain was pwning me.

Also saw a nice red Ferrari Testarossa today around noon up in LG.

Haha oh yeah, I wouldn’t have raced in the rain either…I just don’t have a horn, so hitting vtec was like my horn :rofl

It was coming down in buckets near toga around 3pm or so yesterday, I could feel the car wiggling a little bit during lane changes.