Sightings Thread

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Sounds similar to what happened to a few of us tonight :shifty

no comment

Yeah dude, you need a faster car or something, that popo didn’t have a chance catching me :lol

i saw some yuckel in a black jetta gli, come flying by me on the northway, as im cruising at around 65-70mph, then proceed to slam on his brakes, get infront of me, then hit the exit immediatly after… black, with black steelies… real sweet, i was impressed :facepalm

and about 20minutes before that on rt9 in saratoga i was about to get on the N’way and this jerkoff and his boyfriend in a black C6 Z06 decided that when i turned off 9 onto the onramp, it would be the perfect time to downshift and floor it. for what reason, i have no idea. good job pal.

i think i saw kramer last night on western near 155.

around 9-10 right by 155, i was going E you were going W? yup that was me :lol

bingo…caught you out of the corner of my eye. car looks good dude.

Just saw a certain red silvia with origin stickers at the intersection of state and pearl. LOVE the way that car looks. Hi, Franknut.

u need a truck with a brush guard…end of story lol

my bad i’m slow… but yup it was me :ninja

I love when people do this. They see a car that isn’t a toyota corolla and must assume that they have something to prove. It’s funny when they stunt and you just cruise along normally.

i’ve had that happen to me a few times over the past few days with highschool kids in civics… and its always the same fucking ones… :facepalm

say wat? I told everybody there that if they had a problem step out front. Nobody did so I drifted the corner outside their house like an asshat :rofl

drunkass… i maybe comin to florida in a few weeks:ninja

sweet dude!! I move into my shit-hole the 15th.

Do you have pics or a video of your shit-hole?

:gay

i was just about to post that :ninja

:gay :gay

just saw shady and jeff(hooked on 240)

where the fuck has folmsey been?