Sightings Thread

I was on I88 earlier and hit some standing water doing 70ish, rear end stepped out quite a bit (I’m sure the welded diff didn’t help), almost shat myself! Other than that my tires are really good in water.

Saw a green 3rd gen camaro convertible with a little kids bicycle in the back seat :rofl

And pjb at Capital Kidzwear

Impossible.

I was in Syracuse all day at the Syracuse Nationals checking out alot of cars.

Then I saw an older red Viper on the thruway around Amsterdam.

lol i keep seeing the exact truck as yours in random places around town :lol

saw a red evo 8 or 9(i couldnt see the bumper too well) at the car wash on western with a prelude and some other cars

that was tdi pete and 333whp prelude boy who cant beat a cobalt with said prelude after spending 10k on the motor of it :lol

kinda figured since hes been posting pictures of evos for quite a while. nice pickup though:excited

Guess it’s an 06 with about 30k on it.

I want to race it. :excited

Word, me and pete. Then Stallmer, Seitz, psi2high, and Hatefield

Yeah I’m glad I didn’t go out last night.

:rofl forgot you were there too goon, calm down

Lol!

Nice ride Pete!

Black MKIV Supra with black wheels on 787 North around 4:30 this afternoon. Car looked hella nice.

Saw myself driving a black 2000 S4 in Massachuesets yesterday. It had a K&N Filter, Borla Exhaust, and nothing else from what I was told.

1. Car is SO much faster than my car, especially up top where my car falls on it’s face.
  2. The car sounded AMAZING.

I approve of Audi.

Saw Brett on 87 north, south of Albany…at least pretty sure it was him. Black GTI with some goofy kid wearing a hat like Brett always does. Also an MV Agusta! Looked so sick…

-Saw a SICK dark grey B6 S4 with bright yellow painter’s tape covering the front
-Red C6 Z06 with the matte finish Z06 wheels on Route 9 in Latham
-a sinister looking black mid-late 90’s Chevy regular cab dually, lowered on black OEM “18-wheeler” style wheels.

Rbakerian

and hey fags, thanks for the call the gti needed to be cleaned :shifty

today? impossible. i didnt leave the central ave area.

Damn imposters…

Saw myself riding a wheelie on a ktm 525 in vermont this morning :ninja