Sightings Thread

Saw pjb with what looked like a landfill in his bed

My dad used to work with Bob and he always had some kind of toy. I remember he had a Porsche and a Vette and I thought he had a Viper at some point too.

you lie

a red ford GT with white stripes on rt 9, heading south at the intersection of 146 in clifton park.

that the man who runs shit in c/p kid…thats tanski himself and it is nastier than a mofo full exh tune an pulley …shits stupid quick

:excited:excited:excited

must be nice :slight_smile:

Upon cruising around Colonie/Latham I had some clown in a dark grey MK4 GLI give me the thumbs down after he romped it in front of me :rofl

and I saw Frank20 in his new ride on Central, had a little fun and chatted for a bit…looks/sounds sick man!

Saw K20powerzzzz. Chatted for a little bit at the wash while i cleaned my hooptie.

one large side mount, passenger side. you wont see it. and NA cars came with wings as well. the wingless styling from the factory is not very common on turbos or na cars.

bob and his son bob. big bob has viper, younger bob has vette

His son was the one my dad worked with. The son’s son was a year behind me in school.

Tons of goons.

Saw this on my way into work…

DROOL!:thumbup

saw 94sentra in front of the goodyear on wolf rd last night.

His car is still running in one piece?

well…its in one piece anyway. im not sure how well it runs lol.

Saw a turbo’d red ef hatch cruising down central last night. Looked like the one from Brooks’s shop

Saw a black Lingenfelter C6 heading up the northway yesterday round 345 or so.

Saw dkid turn off of western on to his street. He then proceeded to engage the fake vtec and do about 45mph through his neighborhood.

I was riding around albany scotia skankneck area last night on the bike. Saw A nice green MK3 slamed, and pokin on some wheels. Saw a silver MK2 or MK3 over by jumpinjacks, roll cage, slammed poke, looked baller to me.

older white BMW 3 something lowered on stock wheels. C6 red vette with “1quikcar” for a plate… i see him all over my home town too… drives like a sally.