Sightings Thread

Deffff the Supercharged one then

Yea it’s probably Flood, his is supercharged.

Bob Flood?

it was a joke :smiley: i’ve got an mr2 myself

what the hell man? :lol what were you driving?

silver subaru hatch, 09

saw ya, but had no idea it was you. with the roof bars with nothing on them?

Yup that was me

Older dude driving a red MK4 NA Supra on Wolf.

you sure it was NA? theres an old guy with a red wingless TT 6speed around here, all stock even the side mount intercooler

Saw Eatonualive and myself battling in GRTCC (Grooms Road Touring Car Championship) on the way to work this AM. E60 550i with 275s>Civic/Corolla on 185/65/14s :shifty

i work with bob flood(hippy/ howards neighbor). his dad has the viper and AFAIK this one has a bottle on it. bob has a vette himself.

Thanks man, same to you - looked freshhh, I like the ttops

Think I saw Cosseys Legacy going through the circle at 146 and Curry yesterday.

is right near his moms house.

kinda weird if you havent gone through there in a while…seen a yellow ferrari on freebee 90 by the state orfices

it does speed up the intersection round rush hour though. I’m getting tired of people who dont understand how to use a circle though and they sit at their yield sign till the circle is free of traffic.

Witnessed the Twin 67mm SBF late 60’s Mustang rolling out on a black R1 on Route 9 a little while ago :excited

that car is awesome i saw him get on it from a light on 9 one time and the things just hooked and hauled a$$!

I still can’t get it through my head about how stupid people are when it comes to a traffic circle.

No, I just assumed it was NA because it was wingless. But it was completely stock on the exterior, didn’t notice SMIC’s