Sightings Thread

I saw a sthiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick toyota corolla, green with a rust orange colored center section, on the new roundabout on 146. body kit, the works. I threw up a little

Cossey’s Porsche in Lake George last night?

saw a state trooper staring at my car so hard when he pulled up next to me that he came into my lane and almost hit me and swerved away causing my girlfriend to scream… and he STILL pulled me over and gave me a ticket for no front plate because mine was in my window. now those are some stone cold nerves

blue Lexus IS-F yesterday on RT9 in CP.

Most likely my neighbor…happen to catch if it was a little Asian guy?

That car FTW

When I was driving home last night an APD cruiser sped up next to me, slowed down, then sped up again and basically almost understeered into the curb taking a left.

i didint notice the driver. but its basically all oem looking. idk what the plate said, didnt look there either.

local police ftw.:thumbup

How dare he ticket you for such absurdity!

I see your neighbor all the time at the nail salon at mohawk commons. I drool all the times

Um…I hope you are drooling from the stench that comes from those places and not at his neighbor who is a DUDE that we are referencing here… el oh el

:rofl

Thought I saw it in toga as well. It was at the intersection of Clinton and Daniels as I was riding back to my car from my bike ride. Not sure if it was him though didn’t get a close enough look.

saw JVG at colonie center friday night :ninja

Saw JVG at 12:30 today :ninja

:lol Thanks for the rubbers

Ha, I was getting dinner at Gino & Tony’s and look out the window to see a silver Porsche loud as hell hammering past, and jokingly said “Cossey?” - Now I’m wondering if it really was. Guess I should’ve texted him and found out then.

^ You were in LG as well?

I was at LG in spirit

Yeah, I was there from about 6 - 9.