Sightings Thread

Acura CSX, man i like the tails on those

Not sure what was going on today, but I saw like five Pontiac Solstices within a few minutes of one another in Colonie. Four of which were driven by women and one was like 70+.

Just saw a sick black STi at crossgates. Looked like a rally car, had vinyls all over it. Exhaust sounded pretty sweet

I saw that a couple days ago I think it was done up like a Monster energy STi.

lol thats sick!

Thats awesome, you know if it was done just to look like a Monster STi or if its actually sponsored?

Was it a convertible?

My co-worker has one just like that with such wheels…and I think that MAY be his plate. Middle-aged guy.

No clue, all I know of it is just what I saw in the 2 seconds it took for it to drive by.

you read the plate but didnt see if it had a black roof or lack of a roof? :lol :slight_smile:

The one I’m talking about does (it’s a convertible Z with graphite wheels/chrome lip and that burnt orange color). Who are you talking to? lol.

oh shit, i read this thinking that eric was talking about the Z, not the STi lol

Yay unintentional own assist.

I saw so many badass drift cars at LVD last night. It didnt rain all night, it was perfect!

Saw the Rolls Royce Phantom…Billy Fuccillio?? Looked him driving himself around in the millon-dollar ride…

saw my new neighbor hit VTAK with his em1

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5L213Ip_Dg4/Sm5lO4sIi3I/AAAAAAAAE2Y/9ZwxEIXGj64/s400/captain_morgan.jpg

That 350z belongs to a buddy of mine who i graduated from HS with. Its got a full veilside body kit, Piaa lightweight 19" wheels, a borla exhaust and some other stuff. Its a pretty nice looking ride. I don’t know what else has been done to it since i haven’t talked to him in a while.

Scary shit there.

i saw a black evo ix at dunking donuts by clifton park center around 10 this morning, a blue mk4 gti w/ a front mount and audi wheels at officemax in cp around 4, and a blue ap2 w/ silver wheels and an exhaust at the intersection of 9 & crescent at like 4:15