Sightings Thread

no shit. it is a wicked nice car. i would love to actually see it up close…

He works at Agway, buy some feed or wood shavings and you’ll run into him :lol

hahahaha

youll see that a lot. sadly.

Pete @ Parkway music?

me orrr fn skanks?

couldn’t of been me i was only at hvcc today.

It was last night, I thought I saw your blue car.

hmm. i dont think so?

where is parkway music? i was in latham all day yesterday.

On Rt9 in CP, I thought I saw Aristos on a blue GTI/Golf parked out front. I didn’t get a good look though, I was quickly distracted by the MKII for sale across the street.

nope, not me. i’ve got RC’s on it now.

i saw the mk2 fS.

its a nice red 16v GTI. looked mint.

Heck yes. Do want.

Pink Hummer H2 towing a horse trailer in CP this afternoon

Saw some rican in one of the hatchback benz’s driving like a douche on 90 last night around 6. Flew up and switched lanes about 5’ from the rear bumper (mind you into a lane that was completely empty for 1/4 mile behind me) so I flipped him off, he got over in the slow lane to get behind me, so i decided to break check him from about 65, looked like he was gonna shit his pants, then proceeded to go around me and i had to lock up the breaks or he would have clipped the front end. g/f almost shit herself and wouldnt talk the rest of the ride home

Elvis getting into a Kia minivan in the gym/Price Rite parking lot this afternoon.

n!cole- do you live in that massive complex thing on rt 4? in the mansions inpartiridge hills or whatever its called? the bass player in my band lives in there and I saw a car today that sounds JUST like yours!

I thought Nicole had no car?

Or was her post above about that being her new ride real/true? Where have I been?

Nicole rides the bus.

just saw tricia on broadway in schenectady by 890

Saw Frank on my way to work this morning.

Black Civic Si on the curb with front bumper completely ripped off on Ontario