Sightings Thread

Govel FTW!

Yep that was the exact video I was thinking of.

Fucking hilarious.

This morning I saw a silver Ferrari convertible with a blue top getting off the northway at exit 9.

Then I saw VVTICelica on Curry road later this morning and AMD is best on Highbridge road tonight.

saw silent rocking the baloo pt cruiser at d&d on 7 in rotterdam…

Met up with Redevil in Cobleskill and then saw Norwood’s Mustang and Wayne’s dd Accord in each of their driveways on the way home.

White E92 M3 on Wolf.

Saw dc2nick’s accord parked at Mavis.

I didn’t know that was a snowboard on the roof of that thing. I always thought it was some kind of roof mounted spoiler or something :rofl

thaught i saw norwood in c.b. by dunkin donuts…it was like a 99 orange mustang with saleen wing body kit looked like chrome rims…

why is his snowboard on his car already? i couldn’t find a mountain opening before the end of the month.

jiminy just started making snow today

:ninja

big primer spot on the rear bumper?

Saw an old caddie with air brush on the trunk and air ride. Had a “cars4cancer” sticker on the back window.

saw ilya at adult world

oh noezzzz

:rofl

ruh roh

Saw a gunmetal gray Ferrari 575 at Lake George this afternoon parked along the strip by Shepard Park. I think the owner was siting on the bench staring at it…which I would be too.

saw kdubs rockin the steelies and washin it up at Hoffmans in CP

Saw Ilya on Fuller earlier today

and a dropped blue s10 with “daddy’s little princess” airbrushed on the tailgate last night