Sightings Thread

nice… well anytime I am there that is where I park lol… Same with when Erik takes my truck for the day we always park in that spot…

are you planning on doing grad school?

Yesterday I saw a really gay looking yellow Corvette C6. It had queer star decals all down the sides and a big ricer wing on the trunk lid.

Katie, you need to post pics of the McDonald’s Celica…

I know I know…

i want to but probably wont, we’ll see what happens, where does your husband work?

I’m the Senior Assistant Director of Graduate & Adult Admission…

Thats hot… where do I get one of my own?

HAHA… go ask the kid who drives it… you can probably find him at Ruby Tuesdays in Latham…:rofl:rofl

Maybe he will trade me.

owner lives over by salty’s in cp. bwagner31 and i were next to him on the northway on day and he wasnt having any of it :lol

so you would let me slide right into graduate school correct? hahaha

LoL

Maybe…

I can’t wait to get out of HVCC.

One more semester left, then it’s back to Siena for me.

Oh, I saw a white TBSS coming out of hoffmans on central earlier today. i romped on it past whoever it was because thats usually what i do in front of all of the retards who work there that were out front drying peoples cars off. haha

Wasn’t me, but son of a bitch, theres another white TBSS around here…not cool, im supposed to be the only one

Spotted:

Yellow C6 Corvette, C6R skull badge on the rear bumper, redline motorsports sticker… good looking blonde driving it. Had an exhaust at least, sounded sick.

Fuck those C6Z’s look sick in person.

Probably a Fiero kitcar.

I love the blue Z06’s with the chrome wheels. I’d love to have that as my weekend car but it’s either that or a bachelor’s degree from siena and i’d rather have the education first.

Just saw status at keybank in nisky in the sickass twohunj

HA… Actually if it is the one I think it is… it is a SS wannabe… Saw it this morning at Sage… has SS wheels and rear bumper but front bumper is all wrong…

OK, who’s yellow Z was that.