Sightings Thread

Ive got no use for it but it definately was sick all flat black and shit.

I think the gas tank said something about Fords on it but Im not sure. I was in the Dakota parking lot when I saw it go by.

hell no. i think johns trying to get his job back

sick! i love dumped flat black rigs!

seen matt damon.

had dc2nick hook my brother up with 4 good year tires for the cobalt ls. thanks again man!

i also made mince meat out of the oem continentals. idk if he saw me but i was doing rolling burnouts/ebrake drags/drifting through langans dirt overflow lot and the whole 9 yards :rofl

I miss whipping that stupid car around sometimes…

constintine and cedar hill have some nasty trucks for around this area!

ive always been partial to kenworths… the w900l’s look sick with shaved hood single headlights and a huge texas bumper!

Ive seen a few of the Cedar Hill trucks. Theyre all customized.

The one me and Pete saw didnt have any name on the doors.

A good buddy of mine owns Constantine Farms. His white & orange rig is BADASS.

werd that i see that white and orange one all the time in loudonville, thing is definitely dope looking :excited

dude! thats where i saw it too! looked SOOOOOO good. why cant more trucks look that sweet?

there are more trucks that look that sweet but they stay south where its flat. they dont come to the northwhere the roads suck and the constantly use salt all winter long…

Saw a black TBSS on 87 as I got off at the Schen exit in the S10. Possibly kdubs.

When did you see it?

Around 2pm today, cruising right next to me around 80ish.

Not me I was working… was it blacked out (Black SS’s and bowties, Dark tint, tinted tails and heads) like mine?

Black tint, but the original SS and bowties. It had a few stickers in the rear window also.

the president of my college (siena) drives a black tbss.

/pjb story

This was a woman driver.

the fryer right?

but can he eat an entire wheel of cheese in one sitting?