Sightings Thread

Sure wasnt mine. I didnt have my truck all day today since it was at Metro Ford and I worked 6:45 am to 6:50 pm.

HAHAHAH plus rep to you sir

JHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHUJFGDSHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHDJKAHDAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH PLUS REPPPP

http://gcsharker.tripod.com/jeep/laredo.jpg
One of these. Didnt know Jeep made trucks too.

tripod pwns ur ass

no problem guys…that fuckers been hanging around central bridge the last couple weekends…

had an amusing drive into work… Saw a mid-late 90’s civic coupe with inter cooler and stock muffler fucking with a flat black 90’s cavalier on 787 in Cohoes… then I saw a Jag and a TT getting into it out on 787…

Saw a black TBSS at Depaula yesterday.

Wasn’t the kdubs mobile, though. :frowning:

it was 3 years ago:Idiots

nope… Mine was at Sage all day yesterday… and on Madison ave all day today

THANKS FOR RECONFIRMING WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN CONFIRMED, I APPRECIATE IT KJUGS

anytime… LOL

yeah seriously.

Saw a blue Wago Civic on I88. Saw a white EK slammed on blue rims on Central.

Saw a silver EK coupe for the second time in like 2 weeks with a FMIC(looks like a bunk one, like for a Greddy kit or something)

and saw the younger Lia sitting next to me at the barbershop today talking about buying a '08 Murcielago for $250k :rofl

That would be silent steves si the white ek that is

What barbershop k20plower?

Men’s Room Barbershop in downtown Albany on Columbia Street. Saw the owner of Paesan’s in there a couple months ago & Mayor Jerry Jennings a few months ago…All the ballers seem to go there :lol

played around with a VW GLI on route 85, those things can move pretty quick…when they drop down a couple gears. kept up with him. instaboost in 5th gear ftw

saw dukey turning off of sand creek.