Sightings Thread

I saw Wallace’s 240 at Agway in Ballston Spa today. What happened to it? New shell or bodywork on it?

Saw a black ITR on albany st.

he bought a new shell from my brother (91240) and is swapping everything over for the upcoming season. His green/yellow one was rusted out bad

Damn, I thought it looked good from the road when I saw it last summer.

shock tower cracked bad at lvd drifting this past year

saw me 88slowmarro and a few others about to beat some asshole’s ass in a 4 door accord up in the boons…made for a FUN niight!!!

and before that whoanow$hift @ the hess station at exit 10???

seen the aftermath of a 2010 arctic cat z1100 turbo wrecking at about 60mph yesterday in tug hill…seen parts scattered all over the trail about 10miles from timberview lodge…seen a dollar bill with “specIal K” on it…i know joey goes snowmobiling but idk if theres more than 1…

I saw Hooked on 240’s truck at IHOP on State street and again on Highbridge Road when I was walking my dog.

I see you still havent gotten a bed for that thing.

White Audi S6 on route 9 about a half hour ago.

silver Z4 coupe with euro plates on central ave

:shifty

:rofl

First day i drove it for 2 weeks. torsion bar broke… and it was all lowrider status… And still havent got it inspected. may of 08 so it has a 09 sticker on it… lol

Getting it inspected shouldnt be an issue if you contact certain members here.

I saw a dark blue '70 something Subaru GL on the northway this morning- looked clean and definately something different.

Then I saw DB2 GS-R’s Integra at SCCC this morning.

ya its called lazyiness. and i dont care about the truck… lol guy in berne has a rollover one that wants it for 400… i might…

LMAO seen it on another forum, didnt know where to post it

white dumped honda civic 2 door turning onto maxwell rd about 20 minutes ago.

Saw two more accidents on the way to Harvard today. One right infront of school, two pickup trucks, the one got hit so hard the driveshaft was lying on the ground.

Saw Hooked on 240’s GF in the HVCC library

Was it a white dodge with a truck spoiler??? Isure hope so cuz that shit is skunky

Pete, now you’re just trying TOO hard to make up new words and phrases

No what i meant by that is it actually looks like a skunk, white and black lol