Sightings Thread

I saw Car Ramrod’s Prelude on route 7 tonight

saw myself driving a dark grey r32 skyline down rte 50 :ninja

word on the street is that that Skyline is going to be RIPPIN on some grey Civic around tracks and stuff

Saw my neighbors Honda Civic in the driveway.

I take it you are refering to my grey POS civic :cry:

Heard that as well.

Also heard someone’s bitin’ my style on OEM Honda colors :shifty :rofl

And HID fogs and Accord horns

http://zerosl.webs.com/IMG00246.jpg yay, I love trucks towing trucks.

http://zerosl.webs.com/IMG00248.jpg e60 M5 just getting off the exit 7 on route 9

saw the klopmeister the other day going up union st. passed by head-on and honked at you… you were out to lunch of something.

awesome pics! keep em comin!

Friday On the thruway from albany to amsterdam I followed a newer BIG red Dodge 2500 or 3500 diesel tinted BIG FUCKING FMIC behind the grill, rolling some serious coal. I was in the saab and had NO FUCKING chance with that truck. :bowdown It rolled on my like I didnt even hit the gas. He got off at the amsterdam exit with me we exchanged a few words and he went to the south side. He said he also has a 240 making some serious power too. Is he on here or anyone know him?

Today on central, I saw the Tw0Hundgy pullin onto central next to the Warren tire place… Nick, I was the ass hole laying on the horn in the green Honda Odyesee mini van with the ski racks! lol

Also on the ride home on central there was a nice black STI with a FMIC exhaust black 17/18’s with chrome lips going by the gas station at the corner of 155.

yeah, thats our buddy geoff from drift hustle/slideNY. he just picked up that truck its over 900hp on motor :excited ive yet to see it but he was telling me how it stopped traffic in some tunnel from rolling coal :rofl

hes not on here but he frequents the slideny forums

Ha sorry man I saw you last second ha, I was heading home, from the UPS store.

gatville saw my twig and berries last night as he walked into my garage

:wtf

i gave him the goat

Might have spotted cazwrx187 downtown by madisons like 4:15am

Yeah i was going back to campus

PIECE of SHIT orange cobalt ss 2.4l naturally aspirated with a fart bomb going at least 55 past plaines while i was picking up my new skis. Total trash mobile

I thought yours was red?